UPDATE: Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:45 am
Via Georgetown County Chamber of Commerce: “Beginning July 3 at 12 am, employees and members of the public will be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth in Georgetown County businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and retail stores. Restaurant patrons are exempt while dining, but employees must wear a mask at all times while having face-to-face interaction with the public.”
This ordinance is for the next 60 days unless the Georgetown County Council ends it sooner. To read the full ordinance, please visit this link here: http://www.georgetowncountysc.org/Emergency_Management/docs/mask_ordinance_unsigned.pdf
UPDATE: Friday, June 26, 2020 at 3:50 pm
- This means that the Club will not be making temporary guest accounts until further notice.
- The Pools, Beach Club and Fitness Center will remain CLOSED to EVERYONE until further notice.
- The Blue Heron Grill and Gazebo Bar will be CLOSED until July 15th but once open will again be for MEMBERS-ONLY
- The Fireworks are still going to happen on July 4th
- The Marsh Grille is OPEN for Curbside to EVERYONE: Tuesday-Saturday- Lunch12PM-3PM/ Dinner 5PM-8PM & Sunday Brunch/Lunch 10AM-2PM/ Dinner 5PM-8PM by calling the MG directly at (843) 527-6040. The menu can be found on the public DeBordieu Club Facebook page
- The Marsh Grille is OPEN for indoor/outdoor dining for MEMBERS-ONLY
- The Turn Room is OPEN for MEMBERS-ONLY
- All Club Events have been Canceled until September 1st
UPDATE: Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Due to an increase of COVID-19 cases in South Carolina and a couple of our team members testing positive, we have decided to limit staffing and office hours during this time. For help or assistance with any vacation rental needs, please call us. The health and safety of our community remains our number one priority and we will continue to provide updates as pertinent information becomes available.
For additional details, please refer to the following resources:
Other Helpful Links: