Golfers won’t want to miss the 6th Annual Marsh Walk Masters being held in Murrells Inlet on Saturday, April 11 from 3-7 p.m. This popular event brings hundreds of people to the area to play at just $20 per player with $5 mulligans!
Put on your knickers and putt your way along the MarshWalk in Murrells Inlet, stopping for some fun at each of the many restaurants along the way. Play the hole at each of the nine stops on the tour and the lowest score wins. Play in any order you choose while enjoying the gorgeous marsh views, along with taking advantage of the drink and appetizer specials at each restaurant. Watch the Augusta Masters Golf Tournament on TV while you play.
Check in and day of registration is open from 2-5 p.m. at the MarshWalk Masters tent, located on the MarshWalk between Drunken Jack’s and Wahoo’s Fish House. Or register online up until Thursday, April 9.
Rules & Regulations:
- ~ Each score is for one registered participant. No team play.
- ~ Holes open at 3pm and close at 7pm. Score Cards must be turned in by 7:30pm to MarshWalk representative at the Wicked Tuna for prize consideration.
- ~ Winners must be present to claim prizes.
- ~ In order to be eligible for prizes, each participant must putt at each of the 9 holes with Hole Monitor Verification
- ~ Monitors at each hole will keep track of your score
- ~ Bring your own putter or use one available at each hole
- ~ Unlimited Mulligans will be available for purchase at $5 each. One Mulligan entitles the player to restart the hole play
- ~ Please arrange for a designated driver if you plan to enjoy adult beverages during the event
- ~ Players under 21 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- ~ Play continues rain or shine so be sure to bring your umbrella!
- ~ There will be cash prizes for Lowest Score, Lowest Gross Score and Best Dressed Golfer! $400 Cash Prize to Lowest Gross Score & Lowest Net Score, Monday After the Masters Tickets (2) for 2nd Place & Gift Cards to the Best Dressed Golfer!